Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Game of Ball

It was a beautiful day today. How could I not take a photo shoot?! Since it was kinda warm out my sister decided to base this shoot on baseball. Enjoy a few teasers! 

Here's a capture of the shoes. I love how this picture shows the dirt that comes along with playing ball.

We just had to capture the shoes in the fresh grass.


I thought that we should get in some action shots! 


 
(one of my favorites)

 
Who said that blondes have more fun than brunettes?



I love to capture emotions.

Just relaxin' after a big game!


Most of my shots are more naturally posed, so I wanted to get a little different picture that wasn't so natural. This is what I came up with!


Get ready for the ball.


 
I love to capture the small things!


All ball players get a little dirty!


This picture especially shows her love for baseball...

and these.


Here's just one more action shot.


I hope you enjoyed this photo shoot - definitely one of my favorites!

2 comments:

  1. Wait i am confused i thought you guys didnt like sports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just did a photo shoot of baseball because we felt like it...we really aren't big fans.

    ReplyDelete