Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Thankfulness



Happy Thanksgiving! Hopefully all of you have a fabulous day filled with turkeys & family. Today is the day we share our thanks because we have so much to be thankful for!

First, here are 6 things I am thankful for...

my house (especially on days like today - just look at that snow!)...

trees that give me oxygen so I can breath...

skies that are more than just blue...

bowls, plates, forks, and spoons that make eating much easier...

my alarm clock that wakes me up every morning...

and of course - my camera!


AND NOW FOR YOU READERS.....

Mandie and Megan are thankful for smiles...

 Mandie is thankful for her dog...


 Megan is thankful for hot water + 5 tablespoons of this mix...

 Megan is thankful for craft time...

 Megan is also thankful for being thankful!


Thank you SO much to the readers who participated in "Share Your Thanks" and made it happen. If you did not get a chance to send in a picture and wish to share your thanks just leave a comment below! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Marissa, I am so sorry i didn't email you pics! i would have if Thanksgiving didn't sneak up on me so, hehe !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh and i am thankful for Cousins. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stacy! Thanks for sharing...even though you forgot to send in pictures.

      Delete