Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Artist {Occupation Series}

Are you ready for a super fun photo shoot? Get ready to see LOTS of pictures (about 60) of a day in the life of an artist. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What shall I paint today?






palette is ready

brushes are ready

paints are ready

...the first dip of paint...



...first stroke...


Can you tell what it is?

She is enjoying every bit of this.


Everybody messes up - even artists!



This is Megan's inspiration for her painting.

Concentration is the key.


...more concentration...

...and more

"Sometimes you just have to let go of the paint" - Megan

This flower is almost completed!

...more concentration

(I couldn't get this focused on the right thing so just pretend it is focused on the paintbrush)


Spring

Making sure everything is painted to scale.

...adding finishing touches...

.,.and signature! MLC


"Think Spring"

Finished! How exciting!
"When I finish a painting I feel a sense of accomplishment and assurance that I can do anything."
- Artist




painting the sky




What will she paint next?



Stay tuned for next week Wednesday. Here's a sneak peak of what's to come.


4 comments:

  1. PRESH!!!!!!I love it i can't wait till next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa and Megan! I love these. They are totes adorable. {LOVE how you used the ladder too :)}
    Riss - I love the creative angles that you come up with. It really helps me connect to the artist more and more. You editing skills are steller too :)
    Megan - LOVE LOVE LOVE the initials, may I asked what your inspiration for that was?! :) Don't think I'm weird for saying this; but then again do if you hate the picture, but the 6 picture up from the bottom (not including the preview for teaching) well, I LOVE that picture of you. Of course w/o the paintbrush in your hair and ribbion it would be steller. But, the life of an artist does have to include those two things, duh :)
    Great shoot! Glad I was finally able to look at it after this long week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your appreciation! Thanks for enjoying this photo shoot as much as I did. If you like this one you are going to get a kick out of next week's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ones of Megan showing her great concentration!

    ReplyDelete