Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Seamstress {Occupation Series}

Remember that saying: cross my heart, hope to die, poke a needle in my eye? That is a seamstress's worst dream. Hahaha! Wasn't that a great way to start a post? I didn't know what else to say so I just said that. Take a look at some seamstress photos for the Occupation Series!

Here's the studio where everything happens!

I love how this photo shows the supplies in the background and the sewer in the front.

These are a necessity for sewing. 

This sewer here is mighty proud of her ribbons!

(that's a needle in her hand)

(I just LOVE this picture!)

This is the thimble that my camera wouldn't focus on.

Here is Megan concentrating real hard on her stitching.







This was my inspiration for this photo. I love how it turned out! 






(favorite picture of all)



After being inside we decided to go outside...



This is such a fun head shot!

Doesn't she look like she is dreaming in this photo?







Thanks for stopping by! Come back again!





No comments:

Post a Comment