Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dreaming of Tractors...

Micah wanted a photo shoot with tractors in it. There's another perfect opportunity. I really enjoyed taking these photos. I had so many great fresh ideas. I show those ideas in the pictures. Enjoy this fun filled photo shoot!



I love how he looks so serious in this picture. It makes it look like he's really cool.

Sitting in the tractor wheel was one of my posing ideas.

This picture is blurry but oh well, you can get the idea that he is sitting in a tractor wheel and enjoying it.

(another blurry picture.....but, I had to post it because I love the pose)



(close-up shot of his boots)

AHH!!! I love this picture above!




These next two pictures are of Micah riding on his pedal tractor.



(this is a pretty fun photo too)



Do you have a favorite?

1 comment: