Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Teacher {Occupation Series}

When me and my sister were brainstorming ideas for our occupation series the first thing that popped into our heads was a teacher. How fun! This was such a fun photo shoot that I really enjoyed doing. Micah assisted us in these shots. To keep him occupied he ate the teacher's apple. Enjoy week 2 of the Occupation Series! 


This is Micah driving to school on his bicycle!




The world goes round.

"Welcome" (Micah is bringing her an apple)



This is Norman...the schoolhouse cat!



The student decided that the apple was his...not for the teacher.




I LOVE THIS PICTURE ABOVE!!! My favorite!

Now teacher is showing student where Mr. President lives.


Learning is so fun! 


Micah is having trouble figuring out the problem.




Reading a book is good medicine for the mind!







(this picture makes me laugh because Megan is so creepy)




Pop back in next Wednesday for a seamstress photo shoot! (or Snapshot Saturday)

3 comments:

  1. ADORE !!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait till next week!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Next week will also be one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are hilarious. Love the one of Norman.

    ReplyDelete